- Combivir (lamivudine + zidovudine)
- Epivir (lamivudine)
- Kivexa (abacavir + lamivudine)
- Telzir (fosamprenavir)
- Retrovir (zidovudine)
- Celsentri (maraviroc)
- Trizivir (abacavir + lamivudine + zidovudine)
- Ziagen (abacavir)
Information about the drug products is obtained from public sources or from company representatives and is intended solely for informing community representatives about the options currently available or in development. This information can under no circumstances be intepreted as advertising. The mentioning of any drug products does not mean EECA CAB prioritizes those products or, on the contrary, does not recommend them.
- Integrase Inhibitors
- dolutegravir (S/GSK1349572), Shionogi/ViiV, Phase III
- S/GSK1265744, long acting parenteral formulations, Shionogi/GSK, Phase II
- lersivirine (UK-453061), further development stopped in February 2013 after phase IIb results.
Hepatitis C pipeline
- Inhibitors of NS5A
- GSK2336805, once a day, Phase II (GlaxoSmithKline)